heiks

I am currently moving this blog from my .mac site, so posts are from 2006, until I catch up to myself! If you've found this blog, you probably know me. If you don't know me, hello there! I mainly blog about my life in Paris (France) and what is happening in my life as an actor (or actress if you want to be British. Maybe ACTRON is less gender-specific. Shall we try that then?). So, yes, here we all are. Have fun.

Friday, August 04, 2006

festival living


Due to unforseen circumstances, we have more people staying in our festival apartment than bedrooms. This means that the youngest team member gets to sleep in the living room. This also means that there is no common room for us to have breakfast in, as our youngest team member tends not to get up before lunch time.

Anyway, you remember our empty truck dilemma from the previous post? Well, there was one other thing in the truck that I didn’t mention. When the stage manager noticed that there was no set, he raided the mother-theatre in Paris. In an attempt to bring something we might be able to use as a set to Scotland, they took a sexy little café table and 3 café chairs from the theatre bar. Seeing as they are totally the wrong style for our play, we have set them up in the apartment instead... there is an oversized hallway that we are now using as a breakfast nook for coffee and croissants in the morning!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home