heiks

I am currently moving this blog from my .mac site, so posts are from 2006, until I catch up to myself! If you've found this blog, you probably know me. If you don't know me, hello there! I mainly blog about my life in Paris (France) and what is happening in my life as an actor (or actress if you want to be British. Maybe ACTRON is less gender-specific. Shall we try that then?). So, yes, here we all are. Have fun.

Friday, April 21, 2006

shoes off


Little pairs of rubber shoes litter the resorts in Malaysia and Thailand. You get given a complimentary pair of rubbery slip-ons upon arrival, and during your stay you will slip on and out of many pairs of aforementioned slip-ons. Most noticeable is how the staff never wear shows when they step under a roof or into a room. You always know when housekeeping is in your bungalow, not only by the giant supply trolley parked there, but by the shoes abandoned outside your door. I think I would like to introduce that to my apartment in Paris.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home