heiks

I am currently moving this blog from my .mac site, so posts are from 2006, until I catch up to myself! If you've found this blog, you probably know me. If you don't know me, hello there! I mainly blog about my life in Paris (France) and what is happening in my life as an actor (or actress if you want to be British. Maybe ACTRON is less gender-specific. Shall we try that then?). So, yes, here we all are. Have fun.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Booties

Oh, the things you get to see when you’re rubbing shoulders with the great unwashed on the metro...
This morning, I’m reading on the metro when I look at a pair of black, patent leather boots that have come into focus near the top left corner of my page. They are of the just-under-knee, lace-up with silver hooks variety and very sexy. I assume that are attached to a lady who perhaps waits on street corners at nights... but what’s wierd is that the toes are pointing the wrong way. I let my gaze slide up along the boots, to see the wearer and this is the sight that greets me: a nerdy looking 30-something man with very short hair and an orange/beige/yellow striped polo-neck pullover, stretch jeans tucked into the ‘ho boots, and he is wearing the right boot on the left foot and the left boot on the right foot!!!
Whadtha’... ???

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home